High Seas of Saraphiel
- The Party debates whether to rest or not, but Cairo pushes everyone forward down the hallway.
- As the Party enters the next chamber, their torches illuminate several corpses littering the room.
- Upon closer examination, the corpses animate as Zombies and Skeletons (and a Wight, Oh My!), and the doors to the room slam shut.
- Aldo turns undead like a middle school nerd repelling girls, complete with the utter destruction of many skeletons.
- Teamwork! Tuvia shouts orders in battle, Jerik casts timely spells, and the Party gang-kills the Wight before it can do any major badness.
- Cairo utterly fails to drop to negatives in this combat, causing great confusion within the party.
- After cleaning house, the Party searches the room. Jerik casts Detect Magic and locates a few items, among them a +1 Shield (given to Alexander), Reliquary Holy Symbol (given to Aldo), and 3 Scrolls (Raise Dead, Protection from Energy: Negative, and Searing Light).
- By mutual agreement with Aldo, Tuvia distracts Cairo while Aldo uses the scroll to raise Po.
- Aldo and Tuvia work together to solve a runic puzzle which results in the opening of the doors.
- Again the Party debates whether to rest or not, but Cairo gruffly pushes everyone forward.
- Po discovers text in the next room, but cannot translate it. Tuvia deciphers it to read “Do me harm at your own expense. Flesh then bones become passing death.”
- The party finds a Zombie, Skeleton, and Wraith each on a dais in three separate rooms. After much puzzling they lead the first two and compel the latter to the dais in the center of the three rooms, wherein the party is teleported to another room.
- Tuvia remonstrates to Cairo that it would be wise to rest, citing the fact that with the teleportation it is not even clear whether they are still in chronological time.
- After 5 rolls of the Skull/Shield dice, the DM decides that Cairo relents to the Party, and everyone rests.
- After everyone rests, Po and Alexander scout ahead down the tunnel and find a great room littered with corpses, illuminated with blue magical lighting. On the far side of a chasm, dabbling with an assortment of things on a table/altar is this guy