High Seas of Saraphiel
- The Party joins the crew of the Night Tide.
- Aldo is recruited specifically as the Night Tide’s new healer.
- The Party meets the crew of the Night Tide: Captain Iniko Bokamba, First Mate Hollis, Bosun Tillion Manelca, Ardad, the ship’s Arcanist, and Po’okela.
- The Party is reunited with Hal from the Lucky Coin who survived the attack on his ship and was saved by the Night Tide. Hal also joins the crew.
- Aldo is told that there is likely only one representative of the faith of Kiri-Jolith in the Colony and no formal Temple. This representative will likely be found in the tavern.
- The Party trains and drills in basic seamanship under the Bosun.
- The Party organizes into two crews for the Night Tide: Capt. Bokamba, Arcanist Ardadd, Marshal Cairo, and Baker Mandelbrodt on Gold Crew; First Mate Hollis, Po’okela Palani Kupa’a, Cleric Aldo Tanse, and Hal Bragg on Blue Crue. Botswain Tillion Manelka floating between crews.
- The Gold and Blue crews take 8 hour shifts, rotating between sailing and resting.
- Tuvia is given the job of the ship’s cook and whips up some damn fine grog.
- A few days into sailing, the Night Tide is caught in a dead zone with no wind for nearly 8 hours until a fog bank is seen rolling in.
- Along with the fog bank, a badly listing ship, the BrineWolf, drifts towards the Night Tide, the Party encounters a band of crazed cannibalistic pirates.
- Ignatius burns the BrineWolf.
- As the wind returns, the Night Tide gains the wind once more, she is pursued by a glowing light, which eventually catches up to them.
- The Party meets Ned Fletcher, the ghost Captain of the Stingray.
- The Stingray sunk nearby roughly two weeks prior, attacked by “fish men.” Captain Fletcher requests the aid of the Night Tide’s crew in laying his soul to rest by recovering and delivering a precious gem, the Eye of the Phoenix, to the Temple of Habakkuk. Captain Bokamba accepts.